2014 Summer Program Information
June 16 - July 25, 2014 (Registration: January 28 through May 17)
The Early Childhood Center is a private preschool that offers a developmentally appropriate, child-centered program for children ages two through five years old. Children are placed in small groups to provide opportunities for play-based learning and social skill development.
ages 2 years old to 5 years old are invited to attend.
(Children must be 2 by June 16, 2014)
are 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
(Flexible pick-up at 12:30
|Daily Program||Each Child Needs to|
|Summer Themes |
Arts and Crafts
Water, Sprinklers, Sandbox Play
Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles
Multiple Sensory Experiences
Singing, Dancing & Instruments Galore
Extended Play Opportunities
|A Bathing Suit |
Sunscreen and Bug Repellent
A Change of Clothes
A Lunch with a Drink
A Water Bottle
Schedule for Summer Sessions:
- Session I: Monday, June 16th
– Friday, June 27th
- Session II: Monday, June 30
– Friday, July 11th
- Session III: Monday, July
14th – Friday, July 25th
Information About our Summer Program:
- Each class will have an experienced teacher and assistant
- Group size will be no greater than 16 children, and will be based on enrollment interest. It is possible that it will be a mixed-age group, also depending on enrollment.
- Staff includes ECC staff, former camp staff, college student assistants, and high school volunteers
- Adult-child ratios are low
- ECC follows Maryland State guidelines for fingerprinting & background checks for all staff
- ECC reserves the right to combine or cancel classes due to low enrollment
Summer Tuition: Session I, II, and III
- Option A. Two Days (Tuesday,
- Option B. Three Days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday): $232/session
- Option C. Five Days (Monday
– Friday): $345/session
Important Registration Information
PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR VACATION PLANS BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR SESSIONS. PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
1. Please fill out and sign a registration form for each session indicating option choice for each session.
2. Due at the time of Registration:
- $25 Registration Fee for each child attending
- Payment for first session your child will attend
- $25 deposit for each additional session
3. Please see summer program registration packet for final summer program payment due dates.